The after sales service is handled by our team of highly trained engineers at selected Saud Bahwan Group Retail outlets.We strive to provide highest quality service to bring greater faith and complete satisfaction to our customers. Our technicians make the necessary checks and explain each one to you. That’s the guarantee of precise, professional support from our expert team.
To achieve top level of Customer Satisfaction by providing customers with products and services that they find excellent and impressive in every way by
- Recommending the best products at competitive prices and on time
- Provide leading technologies and qualities of every era
- Quick and satisfactory technical explanation and service
We strive to achieve our vision by undertaking the following
1. Market information collection
- Information based on customer’s feedback and the market severity to share/propose the information to Customer for selection of right product as well as for development of future products to meet customer expectations.
- Collect the general information such as vehicle/fleet details, tyre(s) used, and operation condition.
- Evaluate their usage and maintenance condition by visiting their workshop and operating area and evaluate the performance of existing tyre.
- Ask for customer’s preference on tyre characteristics (Match it with our findings from the previous steps) and any other feedback about tyres.
- Conduct comparison tests with competitor brands wherever possible to get proper performance evaluation data.
- Visit to Vehicle Distributers to collect information about new product launches and their tyre specifications
2. Claim Application and warranty management
- Attending to customer issues within the timeliness
- Claim application is not just a way to get compensation, but it’s important information for to understand the market and to develop products accordingly.
- Therefore it is important to record all the complaints on tyres irrespective of whether it’s a manufacturing damage or a user fault or whether you are compensating or not.
- The information is used as a database for research and development and also it is very important to make claim application on monthly basis for quicker actions.
3. Field Monitors
- Field Monitor is our procedure to evaluate tyres for specific needs such as performance evaluation of new or existing products, change in specifications, newly applied technologies.
- Since these tyres are very important for our evaluations, periodical follow up and inspections are necessary.
4. Other Activities – Technical Tyre Survey
- Technical Tyre Surveys are done to know the reason of tyre removal.
- This gives an overview about the driving styles, road conditions, maintenance practices,
5. Other Activities – TQIS (Technical Quality Information Sheet).
- The purpose of TQIS is to either to share the information with Quality Assurance Department or to request them to inspect the tyres to find the exact cause of damage.
|TEAM SERVICE||CONTACT NUMBER||LOCATION|
|BIJU LAL K||93893309||MUSCAT|
|HARIKRISHNAN SATHEENDRAN NAIR||99387217||MUSCAT|
|ANAND THUYA MANI||93200607||MUSCAT|
|YOUNIS SALEH SALIM AL RIZEIQI||91403952||MUSCAT|
|SALIM NAYA IBRAHIM AL BALUSHI||91403018||MUSCAT|
|BIJU THOMAS JACOB||93200931||SALALAH|